Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition Pdf
Expert guidance from internationally recognized authorities, who provide clear and current updates on all aspects of interventional cardiology. This new edition;
- Contains a radically expanded chapter contents list presented in four clear sections; coronary interventions, interventional pharmacology, structural heart interventions, and endovascular therapy
- Includes 46 new chapters, including the latest advances in bioresorbable coronary stents, advanced transcatheter aortic valve replacement, MitraClip, new transcatheter mitral valve interventions, and more
- Chapters are templated for rapid referral, beginning with pathophysiological background and relevant pathology, moving to mechanisms of treatment, device description, procedural techniques, follow-up care, and ending with risks, contraindications and complications
- Multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter for self-assessment, a total of more than 400 MCQs in the book
- Features 19 procedural videos, hosted on a companion website
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cardio-Oncology: Principles, Prevention and Management