React and React Native
Page Count604 Pages
About the e-Book
React and React Native Pdf
- Build React and React Native applications using familiar component concepts
- Dive deep into each platform, from routing in React to creating native mobile applications that can run offline
- Use Facebook's Relay, React and GraphQL technologies, to create a unified architecture that powers both web and native applications
React and React Native allow you to build cross-platform desktop and mobile applications using Facebook's innovative UI libraries. Combined with the Flux data architecture and Relay, you can now create powerful and feature-complete applications from just one code base!
This book is split into three parts. The first part shows you how to start crafting composable UIs using React, from rendering with JSX and creating reusable components through to routing and creating isomorphic applications that run on Node.
We then move on to showing you how to take the concepts of React and apply them to building Native UIs using React Native. You'll find out how to build responsive and streamlined UIs that can properly handle user interactions in a mobile environment. You'll also learn how to access device-specific APIs such as the geolocation API, and how to handle offline development with React Native.
Finally, we'll tie all of these skills together and shows you how you can create React applications that run on every major platform. As well as understanding application state in depth, you'll learn how to leverage Relay to make feature-complete, data-driven web and native mobile applications.
What you will learn
- Craft reusable React components
- Control navigation using the React Router to help keep your UI in sync with URLs
- Build isomorphic web applications using Node.js
- Use the Flexbox layout model to create responsive mobile designs
- Leverage the native APIs of Android and iOS to build engaging applications with React Native
- Respond to gestures in a way that's intuitive for the user
- Use Relay to build a unified data architecture for your React UIs
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Why React?
- Rendering with JSX
- Understanding Properties and State
- Event Handling – The React Way
- Crafting Reusable Components
- The React Component Lifecycle
- Validating Component Properties
- Extending Components
- Handling Navigation with Routes
- Server-Side React Components
- Mobile-First React Components
- Why React Native?
- Kickstarting React Native Projects
- Building Responsive Layouts with Flexbox
- Navigating Between Screens
- Rendering Item Lists
- Showing Progress
- Geolocation and Maps
- Collecting User Input
- Alerts, Notifications, and Confirmation
- Responding to User Gestures
- Controlling Image Display
- Going Offline
- Handling Application State
- Why Relay and GraphQL?
- Building a Relay React App
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Install Kodi on Firestick: The Ultimate Beginners Guide with Screenshots
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Zero