ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework and CSS
Page Count608 Pages
About the e-Book
ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework and CSS Pdf
Get up and running quickly with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework as you build and deploy complex websites. By using a fully working example retail website you will learn solutions to real-world issues that developers frequently encounter.
Whether you are a novice developer or an experienced .NET developer wishing to learn more about MVC and Entity Framework, author Lee Naylor will teach you how to develop a detailed database-driven example website using Microsoft ASP.NET and Entity Framework Code First with fully explained code examples.
What You Will Learn:
• Get up and running quickly with ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework to build a complex website to display and manage several related entities
• Integrate identity code into a project
• Understand advanced topics, including asynchronous database access and managing data conflicts
• Work with Microsoft Azure, including remote debugging and database access
• Develop your CSS skills, including animations and media queries for use with tablet or mobile/cell phone devices
Who This Book Is For:
Novice developers new to the subject through to more experienced ASP.NET web forms developers looking to migrate from web forms to MVC and Entity Framework. The book assumes some programming knowledge such as object-oriented programming concepts and a basic knowledge of C#.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning DevOps: Continuously Deliver Better Software
Beginning Data Science in R