Introducing Python - Modern Computing in Simple Packages
Page Count467 Pages
About the e-Book
Introducing Python - Modern Computing in Simple Packages Pdf
Easy to understand and fun to read, Introducing Python is ideal for beginning programmers as well as those new to the language. Author Bill Lubanovic takes you from the basics to more involved and varied topics, mixing tutorials with cookbook-style code recipes to explain concepts in Python 3. End-of-chapter exercises help you practice what you’ve learned.
You’ll gain a strong foundation in the language, including best practices for testing, debugging, code reuse, and other development tips. This book also shows you how to use Python for applications in business, science, and the arts, using various Python tools and open source packages.
* Learn simple data types, and basic math and text operations
* Use data-wrangling techniques with Python’s built-in data structures
* Explore Python code structure, including the use of functions
* Write large programs in Python, with modules and packages
* Dive into objects, classes, and other object-oriented features
* Examine storage from flat files to relational databases and NoSQL
* Use Python to build web clients, servers, APIs, and services
* Manage system tasks such as programs, processes, and threads
* Understand the basics of concurrency and network programming
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
How To Smart Home
Kali Linux - Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide