Page Count178 Pages
About the e-Book
Troubleshooting OpenVPN Pdf
- This is the first book on the market that resolves your issues related to troubleshooting OpenVPN
- Ensure your organization's private network is protected 24x7 by resolving OpenVPN issues instantly
- Save time and costs by troubleshooting to reduce the impact on your business
OpenVPN, the most widely used open source VPN package, allows you to create a secure network across systems, keeping your private data secure. Connectivity and other issues are a pain to deal with, especially if they are impacting your business. This book will help you resolve the issues faced by OpenVPN users and teach the techniques on how to troubleshoot it like a true expert. This book is a one stop solution for troubleshooting any issue related to OpenVPN.
We will start by introducing you to troubleshooting techniques such as Packet Sniffing, Log Parsing, and OpenSSL. You will see how to overcome operating system specific errors. Later on, you will get to know about network and routing errors by exploring the concepts of IPv4 and IPv6 networking issues. You will discover how to overcome these issues to improve the performance of your OpenVPN deployment.
By the end of the book, you will know the best practices, tips, and tricks to ensure the smooth running of your OpenVPN.
What You Will Learn
- Diagnose and remediate authentication and authorization problems in OpenVPN
- Overcome simple network and startup script errors
- Learn OpenVPN log file format and verbosity options
- Resolve operating system-specific errors
- Discover various troubleshooting techniques to resolve problems in OpenVPN
- Improve performance and identify bottlenecks in the network or with hardware
- Determine external versus internal network issues
About the Author
Eric F Crist hails from Cottage Grove, Minnesota, and he works as a product and systems engineer for Abbott. He has a relatively wide range of professional and life experience starting from physical security and access control as a low-voltage technician into software development, system administration, and software development.
Eric has been a core member of the OpenVPN community since 2008 and helps manage the open source online resources. He also wrote ssl-admin, and he is a lead for Easy-RSA, both of which help manage Certificate Authorities and chains.
Eric collaborated with Jan Just Keisjer for the book, Mastering OpenVPN, in 2015, also for Packt.
Table of Contents
- Troubleshooting Basics
- Common Problems
- Installing OpenVPN
- The Log File
- Client and Server Startup
- Certificates and Authentication
- Network and Routing
- External Problems
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Magento 2 Beginners Guide
SQL Server 2016 Developer's Guide