Page Count118 Pages
About the e-Book
Angular Router Pdf
- Written by the creator of the Angular router, giving you the best information straight from the source
- Get full coverage of the entire Angular Router library and understand exactly how every command works
- Essential for all serious users of Angular who need to manage states within their applications
Managing state transitions is one of the hardest parts of building applications. This is especially true on the web, where you also need to ensure that the state is reflected in the URL. In addition, you might want to split applications into multiple bundles and load them on demand. Doing this transparently isn't easy. The Angular router solves these problems. Using the router, you can declaratively specify application states, manage state transitions while taking care of the URL, and load bundles on demand.
This book is a complete description of the Angular router written by its designer. It goes far beyond a how-to-get-started guide and talks about the library in depth. The mental model, design constraints, and the subtleties of the API-everything is covered. You'll learn in detail how to use the router in your own applications. Predominantly, you'll understand the inner workings of the router and how you can configure it to work with any edge cases you come across in your sites.
Throughout the book, you'll see examples from real-world use in the MailApp application. You can view the full source of this application and see how the router code works to manage the state of the application and define what is visible on screen. Reading this book will give you deep insights into why the router works the way it does and will make you an Angular router expert.
What you will learn
- Understand the role of the Angular router and how to make the most of it
- Build and parse complex URLs
- Learn about the componentless and empty-path routes
- Take control of states in your application
- Make use of imperative navigation
- Understand guards and how they can benefit your applications
- Optimize configuration and run tests on your routing
About the Author
Victor Savkin has been on the Angular team since the inception of Angular 2. He developed dependency injection, change detection, forms, and the router.
Victor has worked for many years as a software architect helping to build large Angular applications. He gives talks and writes articles on front-end architectures for InfoQ, DZone, Hackerbits, and his blog.
Nrwl.io - Angular consulting for enterprise customers, from core team members
Victor is co-founder of Nrwl, a company providing Angular consulting for enterprise customers, from core team members. Visit Nrwl at https://nrwl.io/ for more information.
Table of Contents
- What Do Routers Do?
- URL Matching
- Router State
- Links and Navigation
- Lazy Loading
- Testing Router
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Wireshark 101: Essential Skills for Network Analysis
Everyday Data Structures