Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP
About the e-Book
Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP Pdf
If you need to build a scalable, fault tolerant system with requirements for high availability, discover why the Erlang/OTP platform stands out for the breadth, depth, and consistency of its features. This hands-on guide demonstrates how to use the Erlang programming language and its OTP framework of reusable libraries, tools, and design principles to develop complex commercial-grade systems that simply cannot fail.
In the first part of the book, you’ll learn how to design and implement process behaviors and supervision trees with Erlang/OTP, and bundle them into standalone nodes. The second part addresses reliability, scalability, and high availability in your overall system design. If you’re familiar with Erlang, this book will help you understand the design choices and trade-offs necessary to keep your system running.
- Explore OTP’s building blocks: the Erlang language, tools and libraries collection, and its abstract principles and design rules
- Dive into the fundamentals of OTP reusable frameworks: the Erlang process structures OTP uses for behaviors
- Understand how OTP behaviors support client-server structures, finite state machine patterns, event handling, and runtime/code integration
- Write your own behaviors and special processes
- Use OTP’s tools, techniques, and architectures to handle deployment, monitoring, and operations
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Electronics for Kids
Practical Packet Analysis