Engineering for Industrial Designers and Inventors
Page Count216 Pages
About the e-Book
Engineering for Industrial Designers and Inventors Pdf
If you have designs for wonderful machines in mind, but aren’t sure how to turn your ideas into real, engineered products that can be manufactured, marketed, and used, this book is for you. Engineering professor and veteran maker Tom Ask helps you integrate mechanical engineering concepts into your creative design process by presenting them in a rigorous but largely nonmathematical format.
Through mind stories and images, this book provides you with a firm grounding in material mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer. Students, product and mechanical designers, and inventive makers will also explore nontechnical topics such as aesthetics, ethnography, and branding that influence product appeal and user preference.
- Learn the importance of designing functional products that also appeal to users in subtle ways
- Explore the role of aesthetics, ethnography, brand management, and material culture in product design
- Dive into traditional mechanical engineering disciplines related to the behavior of solids, liquids, and gases
- Understand the human factors of design, such as ergonomics, kinesiology, anthropometry, and biomimicry
- Get an overview of available mechanical systems and components for creating your product
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Transitioning SQL to dplyr