Angular 2 Test-driven Development 2nd Edition
Page Count252 Pages
About the e-Book
Angular 2 Test-driven Development 2nd Edition Pdf
- Enhance your understanding with details on Karma and Protractor, and set up an Angular2 test suit with them
- A practical guide filled examples that focus on a wide range of testing techniques in a professional Angular2 application
This is a complete guide that shows you testing techniques with Karma to perform unit testing and end-to-end testing with Protractor. It will show you how to optimize your Angular 2 development process using TDD techniques and ensure the final project is free of bugs.
Building on the initial foundational aspects, we move on to testing for multiple classes, partial views, location references, CSS, and the HTML element. In addition, we will explore how to use a headless browser with Karma. We will also configure a Karma file to automate the testing and tackle elements of Angular2 (components, services, classes, and broadcasting) using TDD.
Finally, you will find out how to pull data using an external API, set up and configure Protractor to use a standalone Selenium server, and set up Travis CI and Karma to test your application.
What you will learn
- Get an overview of Karma and Protractor and create test suites for an Angular2 application with them
- Understand automated testing and implement headless automated tests with Karma
- Implement the testing techniques with mocks, broadcast events, and asynchronous behavior
- Integrate REST-based services and APIs into an application to extract data
- Automate Karma unit tests with Travis CI
About the Author
Ziaul Haq started his career in 2005 as a software developer, and in his 10-year career journey, he has worked with various software development hubs and start-ups, including UNICEF in different countries as a web consultant. He just completed his MS in computer science from United International University.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java 9 with JShell
Big Data, Big Analytics: Emerging Business Intelligence and Analytic Trends for Today's Businesses