iOS Application Development with OpenCV 3
Page Count228 Pages
About the e-Book
iOS Application Development with OpenCV 3 Pdf
- Efficiently harness iOS and OpenCV to capture and process high-quality images at high speed
- Develop photographic apps and augmented reality apps quickly and easily
- Detect, recognize, and morph faces and objects
iOS Application Development with OpenCV 3 enables you to turn your smartphone camera into an advanced tool for photography and computer vision. Using the highly optimized OpenCV library, you will process high-resolution images in real time. You will locate and classify objects, and create models of their geometry. As you develop photo and augmented reality apps, you will gain a general understanding of iOS frameworks and developer tools, plus a deeper understanding of the camera and image APIs.
After completing the book's four projects, you will be a well-rounded iOS developer with valuable experience in OpenCV.
What you will learn
- Use Xcode and Interface Builder to develop iOS apps
- Obtain OpenCV's standard modules and build extra modules from source
- Control all the parameters of the iOS device's camera
- Capture, save, and share photos and videos
- Analyze colors, shapes, and textures in ordinary and specialized photographs
- Blend and compare images to create special photographic effects and augmented reality tools
- Detect faces and morph facial features
- Classify coins and other objects
About the Author
Joseph Howse lives in Canada. During the cold winters, he grows a beard and his four cats grow thick coats of fur. He combs the cats every day. Sometimes the cats pull his beard.
Joseph has been writing for Packt Publishing since 2012. His books include OpenCV for Secret Agents, OpenCV 3 Blueprints, Android Application Programming with OpenCV 3, iOS Application Development with OpenCV 3, Learning OpenCV 3 Computer Vision with Python, and Python Game Programming by Example.
When he is not writing books or grooming cats, Joseph provides consulting, training, and software development services through his company, Nummist Media (http://nummist.com/).
Table of Contents
- Setting Up Software and Hardware
- Capturing, Storing, and Sharing Photos
- Blending Images
- Detecting and Merging Faces of Mammals
- Classifying Coins and Commodities
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Successful Business Intelligence
Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation