Learning Modular Java Programming
Page Count226 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Modular Java Programming Pdf
- Understand the basic concepts of Modular Programming to build enterprise applications with Java
- Create short and precise code and eliminate recursion
- The book follows a step-by-step approach that makes implementing Modular Programming easy
Modular programming means dividing an application into small parts and then developing it. It is an approach taken by developers to build applications and helps them add efficiency in their development process, thus making it more effective.
The book starts with the fundamentals of Modular Programming. Then we move on to the actual implementation, where we teach developers how to divide an application into different modules or layers (such as presentation, execution, security, lifecycle, services, and so on) for better management. Once readers are well-versed in these modules and their development, the book shows how to create bindings in order to join these different modules and form a complete application. Next, the readers will learn how to manage these modules through dependency injection.
Later, we move on to testing; readers will learn how to test the different modules of an application. The book ends by teaching readers how to maintain different versions of their application and how to modify it. By the end of the book, readers will have a good understanding of modular programming and will be able to use it to build applications with Java.
What you will learn
- Learn about Modular Programming and what modules an enterprise application can be divided into.
- Set up a development environment and create a "Hello World" application.
- Start implementing a sample application from the presentation layer.
- Implement the persistence layer.
- Implement the business layer, wrapping up all of the modules with Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI).
- Manage an application's life cycle.
- Learn how to secure Web applications.
- Test enterprise applications and their automation.
- Understand how to version source code using Source Code Management (SCM) systems such as GIT and SVN.
About the Author
Tejaswini Mandar Jog is a passionate and enthusiastic SCJP-certified trainer. She has more than eight years' experience in the IT training field, specializing in Java, J2EE, and relevant technologies. She has worked with many renowned corporate companies on training and skill enhancement programs. She is also involved in the development of projects using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Modular Programming
- Saying Hello to Java EE
- Implementing the Presentation Layer
- Talking to the Database
- Developing the Business Layer
- Testing Your Application
- Securing the Application
- Versioning and Deploying
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Microservices with Java
Mastering in Windows 10 Operating System Volume I And Volume II