Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice
About the e-Book
Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice Pdf
Best Practices for Implementing Continuous Integration with Hudson
Optimize productivity while reducing risk and complexity by adopting a highly agile, "automate everything" software design philosophy. Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice shows you how to streamline and stabilize each process in your development lifecycle. Get expert tips for deploying a Hudson server, managing test and reporting frameworks, using source code management (SCM), and incorporating third-party CI tools. Distributed builds, plugin development, and system administration are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Install, configure, and secure Hudson
- Automate build, integration, release, and deployment processes
- Set up jobs and add SCM from the Web-based GUI
- Administer QA tools, issue trackers, and build notifiers
- Incorporate IDEs, browsers, desktops, and mobile devices
- Publish Hudson build artifacts to Oracle Middleware utilities
- Work with plug-in manager and develop your own plugins
- Create custom dashboards and organize your jobs with views
- Develop a custom publisher, recorder, and notifier for your jobs
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Oracle Database Upgrade, Migration & Transformation Tips & Techniques
Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise