Oracle Database Upgrade, Migration & Transformation Tips & Techniques
About the e-Book
Oracle Database Upgrade, Migration & Transformation Tips & Techniques Pdf
A practical roadmap for database upgrade, migration, and transformation
This Oracle Press guide provides best practices for migrating between different operating systems and platforms, transforming existing databases to use different storage or enterprise systems, and upgrading databases from one release to the next. Based on the expert authors’ real-world experience, Oracle Database Upgrade, Migration & Transformation Tips & Techniques will help you choose the best migration path for your project and develop an effective methodology. Code examples and detailed checklists are included in this comprehensive resource.
- Leverage the features of Oracle Data Guard to migrate an Oracle Database
- Use Oracle Recovery Manager, transportable tablespace sets, and transportable database toolsets to migrate between platforms
- Migrate databases with export/import
- Use Oracle GoldenGate for zero or near-zero downtime migrations
- Take advantage of the Cross-Platform Transportable Tablespace Set utility
- Migrate to new storage platforms using the features of Oracle Automatic Storage Management
- Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c with the Database Upgrade Assistant tool
- Move seamlessly to Oracle's engineered systems
- Migrate to the cloud
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Blender 3D: Characters, Machines, and Scenes for Artists
Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice