About the e-Book
About This Book
- This book has been updated to cover all the new object-oriented features introduced in ECMAScript 6
- It makes object-oriented programming accessible and understandable to web developers
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Make your programs cleaner, faster, and compatible with other programs and libraries
- Get familiar with Iterators and Generators, the new features added in ES6
- Find out about ECMAScript 6's Arrow functions, and make them your own
- Understand objects in Google Chrome developer tools and how to use them
- Use a mix of prototypal inheritance and copying properties in your workflow
Style and approach
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Unity 5.x
Java for Data Science