AWS Administration Cookbook
About the e-Book
AWS Administration Cookbook Pdf
- Install, configure, and administer computing, storage, and networking in the AWS cloud
- Automate your infrastructure and control every aspect of it through infrastructure as code
- Work through exciting recipes to administer your AWS cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth, and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Implementing these services to efficiently administer your cloud environments is a core task.
This book will help you build and administer your cloud environment with AWS. We'll begin with the AWS fundamentals, and you'll build the foundation for the recipes you'll work on throughout the book. Next, you will find out how to manage multiple accounts and set up consolidated billing. You will then learn to set up reliable and fast hosting for static websites, share data between running instances, and back up your data for compliance.
Moving on, you will find out how to use the compute service to enable consistent and fast instance provisioning, and will see how to provision storage volumes and autoscale an application server. Next, you'll discover how to effectively use the networking and database service of AWS. You will also learn about the different management tools of AWS along with securing your AWS cloud. Finally, you will learn to estimate the costs for your cloud.
By the end of the book, you will be able to easily administer your AWS cloud.
What you will learn
- Discover the best practices to achieve an automated repeatable infrastructure in AWS
- Bring down your IT costs by managing AWS successfully and deliver high availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Make any website faster with static and dynamic caching
- Create monitoring and alerting dashboards using CloudWatch
- Migrate a database to AWS
- Set up consolidated billing to achieve simple and effective cost management with accounts
- Host a domain and find out how you can automate health checks
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Deep Learning with TensorFlow
Beginning C++ Programming