Machine Learning for the Web
Page Count298 Pages
About the e-Book
Machine Learning for the Web Pdf
- Targets two big and prominent markets where sophisticated web apps are of need and importance.
- Practical examples of building machine learning web application, which are easy to follow and replicate.
- A comprehensive tutorial on Python libraries and frameworks to get you up and started.
Python is a general purpose and also a comparatively easy to learn programming language. Hence it is the language of choice for data scientists to prototype, visualize, and run data analyses on small and medium-sized data sets. This is a unique book that helps bridge the gap between machine learning and web development. It focuses on the difficulties of implementing predictive analytics in web applications. We focus on the Python language, frameworks, tools, and libraries, showing you how to build a machine learning system. You will explore the core machine learning concepts and then develop and deploy the data into a web application using the Django framework. You will also learn to carry out web, document, and server mining tasks, and build recommendation engines. Later, you will explore Python's impressive Django framework and will find out how to build a modern simple web app with machine learning features.
What you will learn
- Get familiar with the fundamental concepts and some of the jargons used in the machine learning community
- Use tools and techniques to mine data from websites
- Grasp the core concepts of Django framework
- Get to know the most useful clustering and classification techniques and implement them in Python
- Acquire all the necessary knowledge to build a web application with Django
- Successfully build and deploy a movie recommendation system application using the Django framework in Python
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Practical Machine Learning Using Python
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Web Mining Techniques
- Recommendation Systems
- Getting Started with Django
- Movie Recommendation System Web Application
- Sentiment Analyser Application for Movie Reviews
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning Tableau 10
Spring MVC: Beginner's Guide