Laravel 5.x Cookbook
Page Count402 Pages
About the e-Book
Laravel 5.x Cookbook Pdf
- Leverage the amazing new features of Laravel 5.x to create cutting-edge responsive PHP applications.
- Create apps with interoperability features and extend these features to your existing applications as well.
- Over 60 recipes that combine tried and tested Laravel tips for getting your app working.
Laravel is a prominent member of a new generation of web frameworks. It is one of the most popular PHP frameworks and is also free and an open source. Laravel 5 is a substantial upgrade with a lot of new toys, at the same time retaining the features that made Laravel wildly successful. It comes with plenty of architectural as well as design-based changes.
The book is a blend of numerous recipes that will give you all the necessary tips you need to build an application. It starts with basic installation and configuration tasks and will get you up-and-running in no time. You will learn to create and customize your PHP app and tweak and re-design your existing apps for better performance. You will learn to implement practical recipes to utilize Laravel's modular structure, the latest method injection, route caching, and interfacing techniques to create responsive modern-day PHP apps that stand on their own against other apps. Efficient testing and deploying techniques will make you more confident with your Laravel skills as you move ahead with this book.
Towards the end of the book, you will understand a number of add-ons and new features essential to finalize your application to make it ready for subscriptions. You will be empowered to get your application out to the world.
What you will learn
- Optimize Your Gulp and Elixir Workflow
- Use Travis to run tests with every push
- Build and test your view-based route in PHPUnit
- Explore workflows for migrations and seeding
- Implement Angular in your Laravel applications
- Set up a user authentication system
- Integrate the new Billing library and Stripe in your Laravel application
- Use the Artisan command-line tool
- Test your App in Production with Behat
About the Author
Alfred Nutile is a Web Application Developer specializing in Laravel for the past two years in a large enterprise company. Before then, for 10+ years, he worked in PHP, Drupal, Rails, and Linux.
You can learn more about him and his portfolio at https://alfrednutile.info/ and follow him at https://twitter.com/alnutile
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Jump Start Sass: Get Up to Speed With Sass in a Weekend
Learning Tableau 10