Excel 2016 Pivot Table Data Crunching
About the e-Book
Excel 2016 Pivot Table Data Crunching Pdf
Excel® 2016 PIVOT TABLE DATA CRUNCHING
CRUNCH DATA FROM ANY SOURCE, QUICKLY AND EASILY, WITH EXCEL 2016 PIVOT TABLES!
Use Excel 2016 pivot tables and pivot charts to produce powerful, dynamic reports in minutes instead of hours… understand exactly what’s going on in your business… take control, and stay in control! Even if you’ve never created a pivot table before, this book will help you leverage all their amazing flexibility and analytical power. Drawing on more than 40 combined years of Excel experience, Bill Jelen and Michael Alexander offer practical “recipes” for solving real business problems, help you avoid common mistakes, and present tips and tricks you’ll find nowhere else!
• Create, customize, and change pivot tables
• Transform huge data sets into clear summary reports
• Analyze data faster with Excel 2016’s new recommended pivot tables
• Instantly highlight your most profitable customers, products, or regions
• Quickly import, clean, and shape data with Power Query vBuild geographical pivot tables with Power Map
• Use Power View dynamic dashboards to see where your business stands
• Revamp analyses on the fly by dragging and dropping fields
• Build dynamic self-service reporting systems
• Combine multiple data sources into one pivot table
• Use Auto grouping to build date/time-based pivot tables faster vCreate data mashups with Power Pivot
• Automate pivot tables with macros and VBA
About MrExcel Library
Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these books will
• Dramatically increase your productivity—saving you 50 hours a year or more
• Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
• Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
• Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
Bill Jelen is MrExcel, the world’s #1 spreadsheet wizard. Jelen hosts MrExcel.com, the premier Excel solutions site, with more than 20 million page views annually. A Microsoft MVP for Excel, his best-sellers include Excel 2016 In Depth. Michael Alexander, Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and Microsoft MVP, is author of several books on advanced business analysis with Excel and Access. He has more than 15 years of experience developing Office solutions.
COVERS: Microsoft Excel 2016
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning WatchKit Programming: A Hands-On Guide to Creating watchOS 2 Applications
Android: Programming for Developers