Mastering PHP Design Patterns
Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering PHP Design Patterns Pdf
- Learn about advanced design patterns in PHP 7
- Understand enhanced architectural patterns
- Learn to implement reusable design patterns to address common recurring problems
Design patterns are a clever way to solve common architectural issues that arise during software development. With an increase in demand for enhanced programming techniques and the versatile nature of PHP, a deep understanding of PHP design patterns is critical to achieve efficiency while coding.
This comprehensive guide will show you how to achieve better organization structure over your code through learning common methodologies to solve architectural problems. You'll also learn about the new functionalities that PHP 7 has to offer.
Starting with a brief introduction to design patterns, you quickly dive deep into the three main architectural patterns: Creational, Behavioral, and Structural popularly known as the Gang of Four patterns. Over the course of the book, you will get a deep understanding of object creation mechanisms, advanced techniques that address issues concerned with linking objects together, and improved methods to access your code.
You will also learn about Anti-Patterns and the best methodologies to adopt when building a PHP 7 application. With a concluding chapter on best practices, this book is a complete guide that will equip you to utilize design patterns in PHP 7 to achieve maximum productivity, ensuring an enhanced software development experience.
What you will learn
- Recognize recurring problems in your code with Anti-Patterns
- Uncover object creation mechanisms using Creational Patterns
- Use Structural design patterns to easily access your code
- Address common issues encountered when linking objects using the splObserver classes in PHP 7
- Achieve a common style of coding with Architectural Patterns
- Write reusable code for common MVC frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, and Symfony
- Get to know the best practices associated with design patterns when used with PHP 7
About the Author
Junade Ali was a technical lead at some of the UK's leading digital agencies and has also worked using PHP in mission-critical road-safety systems. He loves pushing PHP to its innovative limits. Having started his career as a web development apprentice, he still remains engaged in the academic computer science community.
Junade, an avid contributor to the PHP community, has also spoken at PHPTek and the Lead Developer Conference. In addition to this, Junade was interviewed by Cal Evans for Voices of the ElePHPant, and he has appeared on the PHP Roundtable. In this spirit, Junade is proud of his local PHP user group: PHPWarks. Currently, Junade works at CloudFlare as a polymath, and helps make the Internet more secure and faster.
Outside of development, Junade has an interest in law and political campaigns and is a published author on constitutional law.
Table of Contents
- Why "Good PHP Developer" Isn't an Oxymoron
- Creational Design Patterns
- Structural Design Patterns
- Behavioral Design Patterns
- Architectural Patterns
- How to Write Better Code
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Analyzing Data with Power BI and Power Pivot for Excel