Page Count288 Pages
About the e-Book
TypeScript Blueprints Pdf
- This book will help you whether you're a beginner or an expert
- Complete and complex projects provide codes that are ready and solutions for start-ups and enterprise developers
- The book will showcase the power and depth of TypeScript when it comes to high performance and scalability
Scale and performance lie at the heart of the projects built in our book. The lessons learned throughout this book will arm you with everything you need to build amazing projects. During the course of this book, you will learn how to build a complete Single Page Application with Angular 2 and create a popular mobile app using NativeScript.
By the end of the book, you will have created a number of exciting projects and will be competent using TypeScript for your live projects.
What you will learn
- Build quirky and fun projects from scratch while exploring widely applicable practices and techniques
- Use TypeScript with a range of different technologies such as Angular 2 and React and write cross-platform applications
- Write maintainable and reusable code that is helpful in the world of programming revolving around features and bugs
- Using System.JS and Webpack to load scripts and their dependencies.
- Developing highly performance server-side applications to run within Node Js.
- Reviewing high performant Node.js patterns and manage garbage collection.
About the Author
Ivo Gabe de Wolff has been a freelance developer under the name of ivogabe since 2012 and he is studying mathematics and computing sciences at Utrecht University. When he was eleven he started programming in Game Maker. Currently, he uses TypeScript on a daily basis. Recently, he has used TypeScript in lots of different environments, including mobile apps, servers, and command-line tools. Now he mainly specializes in NodeJS programming.
Table of Contents
- TypeScript 2.0 Fundamentals
- A Weather Forecast Widget with Angular 2
- Note-Taking App with a Server
- Real-Time Chat
- Native QR Scanner App
- Advanced Programming in TypeScript
- Spreadsheet Applications with Functional Programming
- Pac Man in HTML5
- Playing Tic-Tac-Toe against an AI
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Spring MVC Blueprints
Zabbix Network Monitoring