Reactive Programming for .NET Developers
About the e-Book
Reactive Programming for .NET Developers Pdf
- Get to grips with the core design principles of reactive programming
- Learn about Reactive Extensions for .NET through real-world examples
- Improve your problem-solving ability by applying functional programming
Reactive programming is an innovative programming paradigm focused on time-based problem solving. It makes your programs better-performing, easier to scale, and more reliable.
Want to create fast-running applications to handle complex logics and huge datasets for financial and big-data challenges? Then you have picked up the right book!
Starting with the principles of reactive programming and unveiling the power of the pull-programming world, this book is your one-stop solution to get a deep practical understanding of reactive programming techniques. You will gradually learn all about reactive extensions, programming, testing, and debugging observable sequence, and integrating events from CLR data-at-rest or events. Finally, you will dive into advanced techniques such as manipulating time in data-flow, customizing operators and providers, and exploring functional reactive programming.
By the end of the book, you'll know how to apply reactive programming to solve complex problems and build efficient programs with reactive user interfaces.
What you will learn
- Create, manipulate, and aggregate sequences in a functional-way
- Query observable data streams using standard LINQ query operators
- Program reactive observers and observable collections with C#
- Write concurrent programs with ease, scheduling actions on various workers
- Debug, analyze, and instrument Rx functions
- Integrate Rx with CLR events and custom scheduling
- Learn Functional Reactive Programming with F#
About the Author
Antonio Esposito is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, software architect, father, son, and lover of cooking and eating. He has been addicted to computer programming from age 8, a developer since 2002, and a speaker from 2010. He has moved across Europe in the last fifteen years working as freelance consultant or speaker for companies such as UniCredit Bank, Ferrari F1 Racing Team, Microsoft Italy, IBM, and many others. He actively attends as a speaker at a lot of conferences, such as MCT Summit and WPC Italy. He is already an author for Packt with Learning .NET High Performance Programming in 2014.
Michael Ciceri is a technology consultant in .NET Framework and Microsoft. He is a functional programming, mathematics, technology, psychology, and science enthusiast. He started as an autodidact and passionately became an analyst and software developer in several areas, such as image processing, banking ATM services security, intranet back end, app monetizing. Recently, he has been working on the analysis and development of functions in the core application to solve problems or improve capabilities.
Table of Contents
- First Steps Toward Reactive Programming
- Reactive Programming with C#
- Reactive Extension Programming
- Observable Sequence Programming
- Debugging Reactive Extensions
- CLR Integration and Scheduling
- Advanced Techniques
- F# and Functional Reactive Programming
- Advanced FRP and Best Practices
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Smart Internet of Things Projects
The Swift Apprentice: Beginning programming with Swift 3