Learning Android Application Development
About the e-Book
Learning Android Application Development Pdf
- Get started with Android development, from the installation of required tools to publishing to the market
- Make your applications Android N ready—Android has evolved quite a lot since the very beginning and so has their Software Development Kit—so get up to speed
- Save time and improve the quality of your applications with widely used open source libraries and dependency management
The mobile app market is huge. But where do you start? And how you can deliver something that takes Google Play by storm? This guide is the perfect route into Android app development – while it’s easy for new apps to sink without a trace, we’ll give you the best chance of success with practical and actionable guidance that will unlock your creativity and help you put the principles of Android development into practice.
From the fundamentals and getting your project started to publishing your app to a huge market of potential customers, follow this guide to become a confident, creative and reliable mobile developer. Get to grips with new components in Android 7 such as RecyclerView, and find out how to take advantage of automated testing, and, of course, much, much more.
What are you waiting for? There’s never been a better time – or a better way – to get into Android app development.
What you will learn
- Get to know how to use popular open source libraries to reduce time to market and avoid re-inventing the wheel
- Automate your application’s testing phase to avoid last minute crashes
- Use dependency management to properly keep dependencies and updates under control
- Efficiently show huge amounts of items in a list
- Forget about memory and speed concerns
- Publish and monetize your Android applications on Google Play
- Persist your application data so it can continue working in offline mode
- Don’t let the UX break because of network issues
About the Author
Raimon Ràfols has been developing for mobile devices since 2004. He has experience with several technologies but specializes in UI, build systems, and client-server communications. He is currently working as an Engineering Manager at AXA Group Solutions in Barcelona although, in the past, he has worked for Imagination Technologies near London and Service2Media in the Netherlands. In his spare time, he enjoys programming, taking part in hackathons, photography, and giving talks at mobile conferences about Android performance optimization and Android custom views.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Google Maps: Power Tools for Maximizing the API
Learning Python for Forensics