Learning Kibana 5.0
Page Count284 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Kibana 5.0 Pdf
- Introduction to data-driven architecture and the Elastic stack
- Build effective dashboards for data visualization and explore datasets with Elastic Graph
- A comprehensive guide to learning scalable data visualization techniques in Kibana
Kibana is an open source data visualization platform that allows you to interact with your data through stunning, powerful graphics. Its simple, browser-based interface enables you to quickly create and share dynamic dashboards that display changes to Elasticsearch queries in real time.
In this book, you'll learn how to use the Elastic stack on top of a data architecture to visualize data in real time. All data architectures have different requirements and expectations when it comes to visualizing the data, whether it's logging analytics, metrics, business analytics, graph analytics, or scaling them as per your business requirements. This book will help you master Elastic visualization tools and adapt them to the requirements of your project.
You will start by learning how to use the basic visualization features of Kibana 5. Then you will be shown how to implement a pure metric analytics architecture and visualize it using Timelion, a very recent and trendy feature of the Elastic stack. You will learn how to correlate data using the brand-new Graph visualization and build relationships between documents. Finally, you will be familiarized with the setup of a Kibana development environment so that you can build a custom Kibana plugin.
By the end of this book you will have all the information needed to take your Elastic stack skills to a new level of data visualization.
What you will learn
- How to create visualizations in Kibana
- Ingest log data, structure an Elasticsearch cluster, and create visualization assets in Kibana
- Embed Kibana visualization on web pages
- Scaffold, develop, and deploy new Kibana & Timelion customizations
- Build a metrics dashboard in Timelion based on time series data
- Use the Graph plugin visualization feature and leverage a graph query
- Create, implement, package, and deploy a new custom plugin
- Use Prelert to solve anomaly detection challenges
About the Author
Bahaaldine Azarmi, Baha for short, is a Solutions Architect at Elastic. Prior to this position, Baha co-founded reachfive, a marketing data-platform focused on user behavior and social analytics. Baha also worked for different software vendors such as, Talend or Oracle, where he held the positions of Solutions Architect and Architect. Before Learning Kibana 5.0, Baha authored books such as Scalable Big Data Architecture, by Apress and Talend for Big Data, by Packt Publishing. Baha is based in Paris and has a Master's Degree in computer science from Polytech'Paris.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Data-Driven Architecture
- Installing and Setting Up Kibana 5.0
- Business Analytics with Kibana 5.0
- Logging Analytics with Kibana 5.0
- Metric Analytics with Metricbeat and Kibana 5.0
- Graph Exploration in Kibana
- Customizing Kibana 5.0 Timelion
- Anomaly Detection in Kibana 5.0
- Creating a Custom Plugin for Kibana 5.0
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Unemployed Millionaire
Java EE and HTML5 Enterprise Application Development