Web Application Development with MEAN
About the e-Book
Web Application Development with MEAN Pdf
Unlock the power of the MEAN stack by creating attractive and real-world projects
About This Book
- Learn about the different components that comprise a MEAN application to construct a fully functional MEAN application using the best third-party modules
- A step-by-step guide to developing the MEAN stack components from scratch to achieve maximum flexibility when building an e-commerce application
- Build optimum end-to-end web applications using the MEAN stack
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build modern, end-to-end web applications by employing the full-stack web development solution of MEAN
- Connect your Express application to MongoDB and use a Mongoose model and build a complex application from start to finish in MongoDB
- Employ AngularJS to build responsive UI components
- Implement multiple authentication strategies such as OAuth, JsonWebToken, and Sessions
- Enhance your website's usability with social logins such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Secure your app by creating SSL certificates and run payment platforms in a live environment
- Implement a chat application from scratch using Socket.IO
- Create distributed applications and use the power of server-side rendering in your applications
- Extend a project with a real-time bidding system using WebSockets
The MEAN stack is a collection of the most popular modern tools for web development. This course will help you to build a custom e-commerce app along with several other applications. You will progress to creating several applications with MEAN.
The first module in this course will provide you with the skills you need to successfully create, maintain, and test a MEAN application. Starting with MEAN core frameworks, this course will explain each framework key concepts of MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js. We will walk through the different tools and frameworks that will help expedite your daily development cycles.
After this, the next module will show you how to create your own e-commerce application using the MEAN stack. It takes you step by step through the parallel process of learning and building to develop a production-ready, high-quality e-commerce site from scratch. It also shows you how to manage user authentication and authorization, check multiple payment platforms, add a product search and navigation feature, deploy a production-ready e-commerce site, and finally add your own high-quality feature to the site.
The final step in this course will enable you to build a better foundation for your AngularJS apps. You'll learn how to build complex real-life applications with the MEAN stack and a few more advanced projects. You will become familiar with WebSockets, build real-time web applications, create auto-destructing entities, and see how to work with monetary data in Mongo. You will also find out how to a build real-time e-commerce application.
This learning path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- MEAN Web Development by Amos Haviv
- Building an E-Commerce Application with MEAN by Adrian Mejia
- MEAN Blueprints by Robert Onodi
Style and approach
This course will begin with the introduction to MEAN, gradually progressing with building applications in each framework. Each transition is well explained, and each chapter begins with the required background knowledge.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Linux for Developers: Jumpstart Your Linux Programming Skills
Web Scalability for Startup Engineers