Learning Magento 2 Administration
About the e-Book
Learning Magento 2 Administration Pdf
- Strategic planning for maximizing your Magento 2 store's operations and sales.
- Important guidelines and advice for optimizing your Magento 2 store.
- Packed with screenshots and step-by-step instructions to leverage the hundreds of Magento 2 features.
Magento 2 has been completely re-written and re-designed to take the world's most popular open source e-commerce platform to new heights of productivity and usability. With this overhaul comes improved opportunities to leverage the world's most successful open source e-commerce platform for your online retail and wholesale business.
The focus of this book is on operational aspects: those actions you, as a proprietor, can take to give your customers a more delightful shopping experience. In this guide, we delve into all aspects of managing a Magento 2 store, from product creation to marketing, customer management to search engine optimization. This book is not only a step-by-step course in setting up your Magento 2 website, it will be a handy reference as continue to improve and refine your online presence.
What you will learn
- Strategies for creating multiple stores within a single Magento installation.
- Use of complex product types such as bundles, downloadables and virtual products.
- Configuring payments, shipping and taxes.
- Accommodating multiple languages and currencies.
- Installing and configuring themes.
- Managing content and search engine optimization.
- Creating promotions, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Leveraging the customer relationship features of Magento 2.
- Securing and optimizing your installation.
About the Author
Bret Williams, for over 20 years, has engineered the creation of hundreds of websites, including many profitable e-commerce properties, as well as several Internet “firsts.” Beginning with version 1.3 of Magento CE, Bret began an odyssey of becoming one of the foremost experts on leveraging Magento to build successful online businesses. Today, as CEO of novusweb llc, Bret continues to provide e-commerce management services from his office in Austin, Texas. Bret authored the wildly popular Mastering Magento and is co-author of the Mastering Magento 2 Second Edition, both Packt Publishing titles. His company also owns MageDaily.com, a Magento news and reviews blog, and MageRevolution.com, selling Magento enhancements.
Cyndi Williams has worked alongside Bret Williams—her husband of 35 years—building and managing e-commerce solutions, including their own successful online business, which they established in 2005, and later sold in 2009. As President of novusweb, llc, which is based in Austin, Texas, Cyndi focuses on managing online operations for select clients. Cyndi is an expert in operating Magento-based stores, as well as fulfillment, advertising, and social media management.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Magento 2
- Settings and Configurations
- Catalogs and Stores
- Preparing to Sell
- Content and SEO
- Promotions and Communication
- Security and Administration
- Startup Checklist
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
VMware vSphere 6.X Datacenter Design Cookbook