Sams Teach Yourself: AngularJS for .NET Developers in 24 Hours
Page Count352 Pages
About the e-Book
Sams Teach Yourself: AngularJS for .NET Developers in 24 Hours Pdf
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and running with AngularJS in your Microsoft .NET environment. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds on your .NET skills and knowledge, helping you quickly learn the essentials of AngularJS, and use it to streamline any web development project.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks.
Q&A sections, quizzes, and exercises help you build and test your knowledge.
By The Way notes present interesting pieces of information.
Try it Yourself sidebars offer advice or teach an easier way to do something.
Watch Out! cautions advise you about potential problems and help you steer clear of disaster.
Dennis Sheppard is a Front-End Architect at NextTier Education in Chicago, IL. He has delivered enterprise solutions for the private equity, insurance, healthcare, education, and distribution industries. Christopher Miller is an Architect at West Monroe Partners. He has built solutions for the higher education, private equity, and renewable energy industries. AJ Liptak, is a Senior Consultant at West Monroe Partners specializing in modern web application development. He has delivered transformative solutions for the telecom, healthcare, finance, and distribution industries.
Learn how to...
- Build AngularJS web apps from scratch, or integrate with existing .NET code
- Use AngularJS modules, controllers, views, data-binding, and event handling
- Implement AngularJS services efficiently
- Work with directives, custom directives, and dependency injection
- Set up AngularJS routing
- Apply best practices for organizing AngularJS applications
- Master sophisticated AngularJS techniques, including filters, advanced patterns, and communication between controllers
- Deploy AngularJS code to the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Unit-test and debug your single page applications
- Integrate AngularJS with .NET Web Forms and .NET MVC
- Build REST APIs in .NET and consume their services in AngularJS
- Combine AngularJS with .NET SignalR to build real-time web apps
- Extend AngularJS development with bower, gulp, and webstorm
- Preview the future of AngularJS: Version 2.0 and beyond
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Swift Functional Programming