Page Count436 Pages
About the e-Book
Spring Microservices Pdf
About This Book
- Learn how to efficiently build and implement microservices in Spring, and how to use Docker and Mesos to push the boundaries of what you thought possible
- Examine a number of real-world use cases and hands-on code examples.
- Distribute your microservices in a completely new way
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Spring developer and want to build cloud-ready, Internet-scale applications to meet modern business demands, then this book is for you. The readers will understand how to build simple RESTful services and organically grow them to truly enterprise-grade microservices ecosystems.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with the microservices architecture and its benefits
- Find out how to avoid common challenges and pitfalls while developing microservices
- Use Spring Boot and Spring Cloud to develop microservices
- Handle logging and monitoring microservices
- Manage Internet-scale microservices using Docker, Mesos, and Marathon
- Get to know the microservices governance and development life cycle process
The Spring framework is an application framework and inversion of the control container for the Java platform. This book will help you implement the microservice architecture in Spring framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud. Written to the latest specifications of Spring, you'll be able to build modern, Internet-scale Java applications in no time.
We start with the guidelines to implement responsive microservices at scale. We will then deep dive into Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Mesos, and Marathon. Next, you will learn how Spring Boot is used to deploy server-less autonomous services by removing the need to have a heavyweight application server. Later, you will learn how to go further by deploying your microservices to Docker and manage it with Mesos. Finally, you will gain more clarity on how to implement microservices using Spring framework and use them in Internet-scale deployments through real-world examples.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Collaborative Internet of Things (C-IoT)
Java 9 Revealed: For Early Adoption and Migration