Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
Practical OneOps Pdf
- Leverage OneOps to achieve continuous application lifecycle management
- Switch between multiple cloud providers in order to leverage better pricing, technology, and scalability
- Build complex environments in a repeatable and predictable method, and deploy and scale on multiple clouds
Walmart's OneOps is an open source DevOps platform that is used for cloud and application lifecycle management. It can manage critical and complex application workload on any multi cloud-based infrastructure and revolutionizes the way administrators, developers, and engineers develop and launch new products.
This practical book focuses on real-life cases and hands-on scenarios to develop, launch, and test your applications faster, so you can implement the DevOps process using OneOps.
You will be exposed to the fundamental aspects of OneOps starting with installing, deploying, and configuring OneOps in a test environment, which will also come in handy later for development and debugging. You will also learn about design and architecture, and work through steps to perform enterprise level deployment. You will understand the initial setup of OneOps such as creating organization, teams, and access management. Finally, you will be taught how to configure, repair, scale, and extend applications across various cloud platforms.
What you will learn
- Learn how to install OneOps
- Configure OneOps, including customizing your organizations, teams and clouds
- Work through practical deployment scenarios
- Understand OneOps architecture and individual components like Circuit and Display
- Build custom components and add unsupported clouds programmatically to OneOps
- Extend OneOps by calling the REST API
About the Author
Nilesh Nimkar has 18 years of experience in the IT industry, where he worked as a Release Manager for 13 years with the world's top banks, hedge funds, and data providers, such as Interactive Data, Deutsche Bank, Bridgewater Associates, Barclays, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, UBS, and Oracle.
During his time at various banks and hedge funds, he was involved in various large-scale automation projects.
He likes to play with cloud and orchestration technologies, such as OpenStack, Docker, and Vagrant. He likes to read through code and reverse-engineer products. He also has a Master's degree in Information Systems from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Science (physics) from the University of Mumbai. He is a certified Financial Information Associate, Mongo DBA, Mongo Developer, Oracle DBA, and Hadoop Admin.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with OneOps
- Understanding the OneOps Architecture
- OneOps Application Life Cycle
- OneOps Enterprise Deployment
- Practical Deployment Scenario
- Managing Your OneOps
- Working with Functional Components
- Building Components for OneOps
- Adding and Managing OneOps Components
- Adding Your Own Cloud to OneOps
- Integrating with OneOps Using API
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MQTT Essentials - A Lightweight IoT Protocol
Working with Static Sites