Python Programming for Beginners and Hacking with Python 2 Bundle Manuscript
Page Count137 Pages
About the e-Book
Python Programming for Beginners and Hacking with Python 2 Bundle Manuscript Pdf
This is a 2-book bundle related to Python Programming for Beginners and Hacking with Python!
Python is one of the best programming languages. It is easy for beginners to learn and powerful enough to help even advanced programmers get their work done
What if there a practical guide to teach you the art of programming and ethical hacking skills ? this book is powerful and easy to follow, even for beginners, and teach the power of python computer language
Discover everything you need to know about Python Programming and Hacking with Python and let it a skill of yours.
In this book, your programming skills will improve and learn the following:
- Basic Syntax, Variables and Data Types
- Memory locations, MULTIPLE ASSIGNMENTS
- How use strings
- strings Indexing and handling
- Using list in pythons
- ACCESSING ELEMENTS ON A LIST
- Modifying ELEMENTS ON A LIST
- Using Tuples in pythons
- How to use Conditional remarks
- Loops in python
- How to create use-defined functions and use them
- How to use python powerful modules
- Guided examples and much more!
- How to use nested Conditional remarks
In the Hacking with Python portion of this bundle, you will learn
- hack local systems with python.
- knowing how to set up Active Surveillance.
- understanding how to setup and deploy local attacks, to intercept information.
- learning how to hack a network.
- apply the knowledge you have gained with practical exercises.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning IBM Bluemix
Learning R Programming