3D User Interfaces: Theory and Practice 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
3D User Interfaces: Theory and Practice 2nd Edition Pdf
The Complete, Up-To-Date Guide to Building Great 3D User Interfaces for Any Application
3D interaction is suddenly everywhere. But simply using 3D input or displays isn’t enough: 3D interfaces must be carefully designed for optimal user experience. 3D User Interfaces: Theory and Practice, Second Edition is today’s most comprehensive primary reference to building state-of-the-art 3D user interfaces and interactions. Five pioneering researchers and practitioners cover the full spectrum of emerging applications, techniques, and best practices. The authors combine theoretical foundations, analysis of leading devices, and empirically validated design guidelines. This edition adds two new chapters on human factors and general human-computer interaction—indispensable foundational knowledge for building any 3D user interface. It also demonstrates advanced concepts at work through two running case studies: a first-person VR game and a mobile augmented reality application.
- 3D user interfaces: evolution, elements, and roadmaps
- Key applications: virtual and augmented reality (VR, AR), mobile/wearable devices
- What 3D UI designers should know about human sensory systems and cognition ergonomics
- How proven human-computer interaction techniques apply to 3D UIs
- 3D UI output hardware for visual, auditory, and haptic/ tactile systems
- Obtaining 3D position, orientation, and motion data for users in physical space
- 3D object selection and manipulation
- Navigation and wayfinding techniques for moving through virtual and physical spaces
- Changing application state with system control techniques, issuing commands, and enabling other forms of user input
- Strategies for choosing, developing, and evaluating 3D user interfaces
- Utilizing 2D, “magic,” “natural,” multimodal, and two-handed interaction
- The future of 3D user interfaces: open research problems and emerging technologies
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Boost.Asio C++ Network Programming Cookbook
Mastering Salesforce CRM Administration