Page Count357 Pages
About the e-Book
• Accelerating development with external libraries and proven patterns
• Managing browser differences between IE, Firefox, and Chrome
• Creating INTERACTIVE FICTION “gamebooks” that leverage new CSS3 features and impress.js
• Building PARTY games around the lightweight atom.js engine
• Developing PUZZLE games with the easel.js graphics rendering engine
• Writing PLATFORMERS with melon.js and its integrated tilemap editor
• Coding intense 2-player FIGHTING games for web browsers with game.js
• Building a SPACE SHOOTER with the jQuery-based gameQuery game engine
• Implementing pseudo-3D techniques like ray casting for an FPS (First Person Shooter) style game
• Producing a 16 bit RPG (Role Playing Game) complete with interfaces for dialog, inventories, and turn-based battles with enchant.js
• Building an isometric RTS (Real Time Strategy) game that incorporates server components along with node.js, socket.io, and crafty.js
• Engaging players with content that encourages exploration
Turn to The Web Game Developer’s Cookbook for proven, expert answers–and the code you need to implement them. It’s all you need to jumpstart any web game project!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Android Concurrency (Android Deep Dive)
Common OpenStack Deployments