ServiceNow IT Operations Management
Page Count266 Pages
About the e-Book
ServiceNow IT Operations Management Pdf
- Written to the latest specification, it will cover basic to advanced concepts and architecture.
- Take a service-centric approach to operations management and consolidate all your resource data into a single system IT record.
- Beat the key challenge of managing multiple business operations (even running globally) over a complex IT infrastructure and see immediate results.
ServiceNow ITOM enables infrastructure and processes to be managed in a highly automated manner. It contains various segments that ensure its applications and enterprise infrastructures are optimized for high performance and helps in creating a lean and agile organization through service-level visibility and automation.
This book will be a comprehensive guide that will be based on Geneva release and will help you discover how IT activities can be connected to your business needs, rather than just focusing on internal IT process. It will take a service-centric approach to operations management and consolidate all your resource data into a single system IT record. You will learn about discovery, orchestration, MID server and cloud management, helping you take full advantage of ServiceNow IT Operations Management to improve the quality of service & increasing the service availability.
By the end of the book, you will be able to achieve improved service availability, immediate visibility of vital business services and much more, all from the convenience of your single screen.
What you will learn
- Step by step guide in setting up each features with in ServiceNow ITOM
- Install and configure the required application or plugin
- Integrate with other provider services as deemed appropriate
- Explore Orchestration capabilities and how to analyze the data
- Learn about the ServiceNow graphical interface
- Integrate with other applications within ServiceNow
- Aims to cover the fundamentals concepts to advanced concepts
- Best practices and advanced features
About the Author
Ajay Guggilla has 18 years of experience and is a senior level IT professional with diversified experience in IT Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Systems, Improving Quality and Maturity, CRM Solutions, Adopting Service Management Solutions, SAP Support, Data Center Migrations, IT Service Management (ITSM)/ITIL and ServiceNow solutions.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Software Architecture with Python