Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
Page Count344 Pages
About the e-Book
Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron Pdf
- Build a solid foundation with Electron for an easier development experience
- Extend the functionality of Electron through modules
You will begin your journey with an overview of Electron, and then move on to explore the various stages of creating a simple social media application. Along the way, you will learn how to use advanced Electron APIs, debug an Electron application, and make performance improvements using the Chrome developer tools. You’ll also find out how to package and distribute an application, and more.
By the end of the book, you will be able to build a complete desktop application using Electron and web technologies. You will have a solid understanding of the common challenges that desktop app developers face, and you’ll know how to solve them.
What you will learn
- Explore various tools and libraries to build and debug an Electron application
- Work with the desktop UI development for Electron using Photon
- Find out how to use various Electron APIs like Clipboard, Process, Shell, Image, File, Session, and Cookie
- Integrate your application into different desktop environments with Electron API
- Cache your network resources using service worker
- Test the Electron application using Mocha and Spectron
- See how to package and distribute an Electron application
About the Author
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
D3.js 4.x Data Visualization