Java 9 Data Structures and Algorithms
Page Count340 Pages
About the e-Book
Java 9 Data Structures and Algorithms Pdf
- This book provides complete coverage of reactive and functional data structures
- Based on the latest version of Java 9, this book illustrates the impact of new features on data structures
- Gain exposure to important concepts such as Big-O Notation and Dynamic Programming
Java 9 Data Structures and Algorithms covers classical, functional, and reactive data structures, giving you the ability to understand computational complexity, solve problems, and write efficient code. This book is based on the Zero Bug Bounce milestone of Java 9.
We start off with the basics of algorithms and data structures, helping you understand the fundamentals and measure complexity. From here, we introduce you to concepts such as arrays, linked lists, as well as abstract data types such as stacks and queues. Next, we'll take you through the basics of functional programming while making sure you get used to thinking recursively.
We provide plenty of examples along the way to help you understand each concept. You will get the also get a clear picture of reactive programming, binary searches, sorting, search trees, undirected graphs, and a whole lot more!
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of algorithms, data structures, and measurement of complexity
- Find out what general purpose data structures are, including arrays, linked lists, double ended linked lists, and circular lists
- Get a grasp on the basics of abstract data types—stack, queue, and double ended queue
- See how to use recursive functions and immutability while understanding and in terms of recursion
- Handle reactive programming and its related data structures
- Use binary search, sorting, and efficient sorting—quicksort and merge sort
- Work with the important concept of trees and list all nodes of the tree, traversal of tree, search trees, and balanced search trees
- Apply advanced general purpose data structures, priority queue-based sorting, and random access immutable linked lists
- Gain a better understanding of the concept of graphs, directed and undirected graphs, undirected trees, and much more
About the Author
Debasish Ray Chawdhuri is an established Java developer and has been in the industry for the last 8 years. He has developed several systems, right from CRUD applications to programming languages and big data processing systems. He had provided the first implementation of extensible business reporting language specification, and a product around it, for the verification of company financial data for the Government of India while he was employed at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. In Talentica Software Pvt. Ltd., he implemented a domain-specific programming language to easily implement complex data aggregation computation that would compile to Java bytecode. Currently, he is leading a team developing a new high-performance structured data storage framework to be processed by Spark. The framework is named Hungry Hippos and will be open sourced very soon. He also blogs at http://www.geekyarticles.com/ about Java and other computer science-related topics.
He has worked for Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., and Talentica Software Pvt. Ltd.
Table of Contents
- Why Bother? – Basic
- Cogs and Pulleys – Building Blocks
- Protocols – Abstract Data Types
- Detour – Functional Programming
- Efficient Searching – Binary Search and Sorting
- Efficient Sorting – quicksort and mergesort
- Concepts of Tree
- More About Search – Search Trees and Hash Tables
- Advanced General Purpose Data Structures
- Concepts of Graph
- Reactive Programming
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
HoloLens Beginner's Guide
R: Predictive Analysis