HoloLens Beginner's Guide
Page Count376 Pages
About the e-Book
HoloLens Beginner's Guide Pdf
- Start developing immersive and interactive apps for Microsoft HoloLens
- Explore the Windows Universal Development platform for HoloLens development
- Leverage the full set of HoloLens sensors to create mesmerizing apps
HoloLens revolutionizes the way we work and interact with the virtual world. HoloLens brings you the amazing world of augmented reality and provides an opportunity to explore it like never before.
This is the best book for developers who want to start creating interactive and intuitive augmented reality apps for the HoloLens platform.
You will start with a walkthrough of the HoloLens hardware before creating your first app. Next you will be introduced to the various HoloLens sensors and find out how to program them efficiently so that they can interact with the real world seamlessly. Moving on, you will learn how to create smart animations and add video overlay that implements real-time tracking and motion-sensing abilities to your HoloLens app. Finally, you will learn how to test your app effectively.
What you will learn
- Write an app that responds to verbal commands
- Communicate between devices in the boundaries of the UWP model
- Create sounds in the app and place them in a 3D space
- Build simple apps that display holograms
- Interact with the physical environment while taking physical boundaries into account
About the Author
Jason Odom is a game developer with nearly 20 years of experience working on titles for companies such as Activision and Take 2 Interactive, along with years of game development teaching and mentoring. He is the founder of Thought Experiment, a start-up mixed reality studio, and he is currently working on HoloQuest and CrossTrainMR properties for HoloLens. When he is not making software and applications, he is a loud and proud mixed reality evangelist with a highly active YouTube channel, and a prolific technology blogger for NextReality. You can connect to him on the following:
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the New World
- I am in Control
- User-Friendly Interface
- Now That Is How It Should Sound
- Not So Blank Spaces
- The Tools of the Trade
- Share What You Have Got
- Putting It All Together
- Fixing Problems
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Getting Started with Gulp
Java 9 Data Structures and Algorithms