Page Count290 Pages
About the e-Book
- Packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
This updated edition will also delve into reactive design patterns and microservices as they are a growing phenomenon in the world of web development. You will also find patterns to improve the testability of your code using mock objects, mocking frameworks, and monkey patching. We'll also show you some advanced patterns including dependency injection and live post processing.
What you will learn
- Harness the power of patterns for tasks ranging from application building to code testing
- Rethink and revitalize your code with the use of functional patterns
- Improve the way you organize your code
- Build large-scale apps seamlessly with the help of reactive patterns
- Identify the best use cases for microservices
- Get to grips with creational, behavioral, and structural design patterns
- Explore advanced design patterns including dependency injection
About the Author
Simon Timms is a developer who loves writing code. He writes in a variety of languages and using a number of tools. Mostly, he develops web applications with .NET backends. Simon is very interested in visualizations and cloud computing. A background in builds and system administration keeps him on the straight and narrow when it comes to DevOps.
Simon is the president of the Calgary .Net user group and a member of half a dozen other groups. He speaks on a variety of topics from DevOps to how the telephone system works. He works as a principal software developer for Clear-Measure located in Austin, Texas. He is currently working on a new title about ASP.NET Core.
Table of Contents
- Designing for Fun and Profit
- Organizing Code
- Creational Patterns
- Structural Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Functional Programming
- Reactive Programming
- Application Patterns
- Web Patterns
- Messaging Patterns
- Patterns for Testing
- Advanced Patterns
- ECMAScript-2015/2016 Solutions Today
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Machine Learning in Java
Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself