Critical Thinking Skills for Healthcare
Page Count122 Pages
About the e-Book
Critical Thinking Skills for Healthcare Pdf
Thinking critically is an essential skill, both for students and for the modern, evidence-based, healthcare practitioner. You need to be able to find, understand and evaluate the evidence that underpins your assignments, clinical decision making and practice. The good news is that you use all of these skills in everyday life. You don’t believe every advert you see or respond to every spam email. It’s just a question of taking these critical skills and having the confidence to apply them to your academic work. This book will help you do just that. It will enable you to:
- recognise your existing ability to be a critical thinker
- spot logical flaws and inconsistencies in arguments
- consider health issues from multiple perspectives, weighing up the strengths and weaknesses of a case
- build a convincing argument in assessments
- develop a range of critical skills for successful study and healthcare practice.
Critical Thinking Skills for Healthcare is an essential resource for all health professionals in training.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Hormesis in Health and Disease