Practical Phlebology: Deep Vein Thrombosis
Page Count149 Pages
About the e-Book
Practical Phlebology: Deep Vein Thrombosis Pdf
The latest volume in the Practical Phlebology series, Deep Vein Thrombosis provides trainee and practicing physicians with the ideal illustrative guide to the etiology, diagnosis, and management of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Based on peer-reviewed literature and quality clinical trials, the book is also an essential resource for academicians.
- Epidemiology, natural history, and etiology of DVT
- DVT prophylaxis
- Diagnostic techniques
- Anticoagulation, thrombus removal, catheter-based interventions, and thrombolysis
- Inferior vena cava filters
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Femoral endovenectomy and endoluminal recanalization
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Safer Hospital Care: Strategies for Continuous Innovation
The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology