Oral Bioavailability Assessment: Basics and Strategies for Drug Discovery and Development
Page Count448 Pages
About the e-Book
Oral Bioavailability Assessment: Basics and Strategies for Drug Discovery and Development Pdf
Specifically geared to personnel in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, this book describes the basics and challenges of oral bioavailability – one of the most significant hurdles in drug discovery and development.
• Describes approaches to assess pharmacokinetics and how drug efflux and uptake transporters impact oral bioavailability
• Helps readers reduce the failure rate of drug candidates when transitioning from the bench to the clinic during development
• Explains how preclinical animal models – used in preclinical testing – and in vitro tools translate to humans, which is an underappreciated and complicated area of drug development
• Includes chapters about pharmacokinetic modelling, the Biopharmaceutics Drug Disposition Classification System (BDDCS), and the Extended Clearance Classification System (ECCS)
• Has tutorials for applying strategies to medicinal chemistry practices of drug discovery/development
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Moonlighting Proteins: Novel Virulence Factors in Bacterial Infections