Demystifying Drug Dosing in Obese Patients
Page Count222 Pages
About the e-Book
Demystifying Drug Dosing in Obese Patients Pdf
As pharmacists see more obese patients and pharmacotherapy becomes increasingly complex, they need a resource that puts all the necessary information in one place and makes it easy to use.
With Demystifying Drug Dosing in Obese Patients, that resource is here, delivering:
- Fully-referenced dosing recommendations for specific drugs
- Dedicated chapters on antimicrobial dosing, anticoagulants and antiplatelets, antiepileptics, analgesics, antineoplastic medicines, and more
- Guidance on immunosuppression and medication absorption in bariatric surgery
- Tips for adult, pediatric, ambulatory, acute, and critical care
- Pharmacokinetic parameters in obese patients
- Summary tables, examples, and sample calculations put practical information at practitioners’ fingertips.
Content by nationally recognized authors — edited by credentialed practitioners who’ve been there — supports scientifically sound decisions.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Essentials of Electromyography
Fifteen Minutes to Freedom