Supra-Gingival Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Page Count272 Pages
About the e-Book
Supra-Gingival Minimally Invasive Dentistry Pdf
Supra-Gingival Minimally Invasive Dentistry: A Healthier Approach to Esthetic Restorations provides a real-world approach to healthier supra-gingival minimally invasive restorations, as an alternative to more invasive mechanically retained restorations, such as full crowns.
- Provides practical, step-by-step coverage of the key elements in diagnosis, case planning, preparation, restorations, and cementation of bonded restorations
- Offers excellent and simple explanations of the latest in adhesive dentistry and the proper selection of restorative materials
- Covers both anterior and posterior direct and indirect bonded restorations, offering a better, healthier approach
- Presents hundreds of beautiful images showing planning, preparation, and restoration principles and treatment
- Features the contributions of Dr. Ray Bertolotti, Contributing Editor, and a foreword written by Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD, CEO of Clinicians Report Foundation and Practical Clinical Reports
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Human Factors in Healthcare
Ophthalmic Pathology: An Illustrated Guide for Clinicians