The Respiratory System at a Glance 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
The Respiratory System at a Glance 3rd Edition Pdf
Following the familiar, easy to use at a Glance format, and now in full-colour, The Respiratory System at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for medical students. Reflecting changes to the content and assessment methods used in medical education and published clinical recommendations, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of the respiratory system to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
This new edition of The Respiratory System at a Glance:
- Integrates both basic and clinical science - ideal for systems-based courses
- Includes both the pathophysiology and clinical aspects of the respiratory system
- Features more case studies, updated and colour figures, and new chapters on the epidemiology of respiratory disease, public health issues, and Sarcoidosis
- Includes self-assessment questions and answers and an appendix of tables of standard values
- Provides a simple 'one-stop' easy to use course and revision text
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Easy Book of Cancer Pharmacology
Quick Reference to Dental Implant Surgery