Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy 5th Edition
Page Count576 Pages
About the e-Book
Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy 5th Edition Pdf
This fifth edition of the bestselling Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy is now completely updated and revised to include subcutaneous, sublingual, and oral immunomodulator treatments of allergic disease.
The redesigned book continues to provide comprehensive coverage of all types of allergens and allergen vaccines, giving clinicians the essential information they need to accurately make a diagnosis and offer the best possible treatments.
The fifth edition contains many new and revised chapters?particularly in the fields of skin testing?and extensive updates to the sublingual and oral immunotherapy chapters.
- Comprehensive – covers a vast range of allergens and allergen immunotherapies, providing all the necessary information in one volume
- Synoptic – supplies the essential information using figures and tables for instant access
- Up-to-date – includes the very latest information on subcutaneous, sublingual and oral allergen immunotherapies to offer the best possible treatments
- Reliable – provides basic information that all clinicians need to know about cross-reactivity among allergens and how it influences diagnosis and treatment, as well as the key information necessary to carry out any form of immunotherapy in a safe and effective manner
- Supplemental forms – contains template forms that can be used by the clinician in daily practice
The fifth edition of this classic text continues to be an essential touchstone for any practitioner who conducts skin tests and prescribes subcutaneous, sublingual, and oral immunotherapies.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Ablation: The Experts' Approach
Planning Clinical Research