Lasers and Energy Devices for the Skin 2nd Edition
Page Count400 Pages
About the e-Book
Lasers and Energy Devices for the Skin 2nd Edition Pdf
Rapid technical developments with lasers and other energy devices have continued over recent years, both in the different types of devices available and in what can be used for cosmetic and other treatments, including scar and tattoo removal, hair removal, cellulite, and lipolysis. In the second edition of Lasers and Energy Devices for the Skin, the top practitioners in the field have pooled their expertise to offer a broad and balanced perspective.
Updated to encompass the latest refinements in the field, this volume:
- Explores the latest techniques in laser hair removal and scar removal
- Reviews advances in antiaging techniques for the skin of the face
- Covers the use of photodynamic therapy for skin tumors, psoriasis, localized scleroderma, viral warts, onichimycosis, and more
- Reviews currently available and novel approaches for noninvasive and intended selective destruction of fat
- Highlights the risks of pigmentary alterations and scarring following procedures on Asian skin
- Covers advances in liposuction brought about by the advent of tumescent anesthesia
The book also discusses pain management during laser surgery and laser treatments and includes coverage of the importance of complying with safety standards, potential unsafe practices, and potential medicolegal problems. Providing the understanding needed to develop creative ways to use light-based technologies, the book gives readers easy access to practical treatment parameters.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuroimaging: Clinical Applications
Viral Therapy of Cancer