The Definitive Guide to DAX
About the e-Book
The Definitive Guide to DAX Pdf
This comprehensive and authoritative guide will teach you the DAX language for business intelligence, data modeling, and analytics. Leading Microsoft BI consultants Marco Russo and Alberto Ferrari help you master everything from table functions through advanced code and model optimization. You’ll learn exactly what happens under the hood when you run a DAX expression, how DAX behaves differently from other languages, and how to use this knowledge to write fast, robust code. If you want to leverage all of DAX’s remarkable power and flexibility, this no-compromise “deep dive” is exactly what you need.
Perform powerful data analysis with DAX for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Excel, and Power BI
- Master core DAX concepts, including calculated columns, measures, and error handling
- Understand evaluation contexts and the CALCULATE and CALCULATETABLE functions
- Perform time-based calculations: YTD, MTD, previous year, working days, and more
- Work with expanded tables, complex functions, and elaborate DAX expressions
- Perform calculations over hierarchies, including parent/child hierarchies
- Use DAX to express diverse and unusual relationships
- Measure DAX query performance with SQL Server Profiler and DAX Studio
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
An Introduction to TTCN-3
Mobile Design Pattern Gallery