Android Cookbook: Problems and Solutions for Android Developers 2nd Edition
Page Count772 Pages
About the e-Book
Android Cookbook: Problems and Solutions for Android Developers 2nd Edition Pdf
Jump in and build working Android apps with the help of more than 230 tested recipes. The second edition of this acclaimed cookbook includes recipes for working with user interfaces, multitouch gestures, location awareness, web services, and specific device features such as the phone, camera, and accelerometer. You also get useful info on packaging your app for the Google Play Market.
Ideal for developers familiar with Java, Android basics, and the Java SE API, this book features recipes contributed by more than three dozen Android developers. Each recipe provides a clear solution and sample code you can use in your project right away. Among numerous topics, this cookbook helps you:
- Get started with the tooling you need for developing and testing Android apps
- Create layouts with Android’s UI controls, graphical services, and pop-up mechanisms
- Build location-aware services on Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
- Control aspects of Android’s music, video, and other multimedia capabilities
- Work with accelerometers and other Android sensors
- Use various gaming and animation frameworks
- Store and retrieve persistent data in files and embedded databases
- Access RESTful web services with JSON and other formats
- Test and troubleshoot individual components and your entire application
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Regression Analysis with Python
Go: Design Patterns for Real-World Projects