Apache Cassandra Essentials
Page Count137 Pages
About the e-Book
Apache Cassandra Essentials Pdf
Create your own massively scalable Cassandra database with highly responsive database queries
About This Book
- Create a Cassandra cluster and tweak its configuration to get the best performance based on your environment
- Analyze the key concepts and architecture of Cassandra, which are essential to create highly responsive Cassandra databases
- A fast-paced and step-by-step guide on handling huge amount of data and getting the best out of your database applications
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who is working with Cassandra and you want to deep dive into the core concepts and understand Cassandra's non-relational nature, then this book is for you. A basic understanding of Cassandra is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Install and set up your Cassandra Cluster using various installation types
- Use Cassandra Query Language (CQL) to design Cassandra database and tables with various configuration options
- Design your Cassandra database to be evenly loaded with the lowest read/write latencies
- Employ the available Cassandra tools to monitor and maintain a Cassandra cluster
- Debug CQL queries to discover why they are performing relatively slowly
- Choose the best-suited compaction strategy for your database based on your usage pattern
- Tune Cassandra based on your deployment operation system environment
Apache Cassandra Essentials takes you step-by-step from from the basics of installation to advanced installation options and database design techniques. It gives you all the information you need to effectively design a well distributed and high performance database. You'll get to know about the steps that are performed by a Cassandra node when you execute a read/write query, which is essential to properly maintain of a Cassandra cluster and to debug any issues. Next, you'll discover how to integrate a Cassandra driver in your applications and perform read/write operations. Finally, you'll learn about the various tools provided by Cassandra for serviceability aspects such as logging, metrics, backup, and recovery.
Style and approach
This step-by-step guide is packed with examples that explain the core concepts as well as advanced concepts, techniques, and usages of Apache Cassandra.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python Business Intelligence Cookbook
Test-Driven Machine Learning