MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide: Identity with Windows Server 2016
Page Count528 Pages
About the e-Book
MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide: Identity with Windows Server 2016 Pdf
Learn, prepare, and practice for MCSA 70-742 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification.
- Master MCSA 70-742 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading technology trainer and exam development consultant Benjamin Finkel shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCSA 70-742 exam for Windows Server 2016, including:
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services, including domain controllers, users, computers, groups, and OUs
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory Domain Services, including configuration of service authentication and account policies, and challenges of complex enterprise environments
- Creating and managing Group Policy: objects, processing, setting, and preferences
- Implementing Active Directory Certification Services: installation, configuration, and management
- Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions, including Web Application Proxy and Rights Management Services
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dart: Scalable Application Development
The Blender Python API