Page Count426 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Kubernetes Pdf
- This practical guide demystifies Kubernetes and ensures that your clusters are always available, scalable, and up to date
- Discover new features such as autoscaling, rolling updates, resource quotas, and cluster size
- Master the skills of designing and deploying large clusters on various cloud platforms
Kubernetes is an open source system to automate the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. If you are running more than just a few containers or want automated management of your containers, you need Kubernetes.
This book mainly focuses on the advanced management of Kubernetes clusters. It covers problems that arise when you start using container orchestration in production. We start by giving you an overview of the guiding principles in Kubernetes design and show you the best practises in the fields of security, high availability, and cluster federation.
You will discover how to run complex stateful microservices on Kubernetes including advanced features as horizontal pod autoscaling, rolling updates, resource quotas, and persistent storage back ends. Using real-world use cases, we explain the options for network configuration and provides guidelines on how to set up, operate, and troubleshoot various Kubernetes networking plugins. Finally, we cover custom resource development and utilization in automation and maintenance workflows.
By the end of this book, you'll know everything you need to know to go from intermediate to advanced level.
What you will learn
- Architect a robust Kubernetes cluster for long-time operation
- Discover the advantages of running Kubernetes on GCE, AWS, Azure, and bare metal
- See the identity model of Kubernetes and options for cluster federation
- Monitor and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and run a highly available Kubernetes
- Create and configure custom Kubernetes resources and use third-party resources in your automation workflows
- Discover the art of running complex stateful applications in your container environment
- Deliver applications as standard packages
About the Author
Gigi Sayfan is the chief system architect of VRVIU—a stealth virtual reality start-up. Gigi has been developing software professionally for more than 20 years in domains as diverse as instant messaging, morphing, chip fabrication process control, embedded multi-media application for game consoles, brain-inspired machine learning, custom browser development, web services for 3D distributed game platforms, and most recently IoT/sensors.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Kubernetes Architecture
- Creating Kubernetes Clusters
- Monitoring, Logging, and Troubleshooting
- High Availability and Reliability
- Confiuring Kubernetes Security, Limits, and Accounts
- Using Critical Kubernetes Resources
- Handling Kubernetes Storage
- Running Stateful Application with Kubernetes
- Rolling Updates, Scalability and Quotas
- Advanced Kubernetes Networking
- Running Kubernetes on Multiple Clouds and Cluster Federation
- Customizing Kubernetes - API and Plugins
- Handling the Kubernetes Package Manager
- The Future of Kubernetes
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cloud Foundry: The Definitive Guide: Develop, Deploy, and Scale
ARM A32 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE