Build Applications with Meteor
Page Count355 Pages
About the e-Book
Build Applications with Meteor Pdf
- Develop a set of real-world applications each exploring different features of Meteor
- Make your app more appealing by adding reactivity and responsiveness to it
- Work with the most powerful feature of Meteor—the “full stack reactivity”—through building real-time applications with many third party libraries
By the end of the book, you'll have the skills to quickly prototype and even launch your next app idea in a matter of days.
What you will learn
- See how Meteor fits in the modern web application development by using its reactive data system
- Make your front-end behave consistently across environments by implementing a predictable state container with Redux
- Get familiar with React and overview of Angular 2
- Add a map to your application with a real-time geolocation
- Plugin into Meteor social media APIs like Twitter's streaming and Facebook's Messenger
- Add search functionality from scratch to your existing app and data
- Add responsiveness with Bootstrap 4 and Google's Material Design using Less and Sass
- Distribute your data across machines and data centers by adding Apache Cassandra to your existing stack.
- Learn how to scale your microservices with the high performant language neutral framework gRPC.
- Learn how to query multiple data sources using GraphQL.
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Installing and Setting up the development environment
- Building a Shopping Cart
- Style your React components with Bootstrap and Material Design
- Real-Time Twitter Streaming
- Developing Kanban Project Management Tool
- Build Real-Time Search Application
- Real-Time Maps
- Build a Chatbot with Facebook's Messenger Platform
- Building Internet of Things Platform
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning jQuery 3
Programming for the Internet of Things